China - Asia Gas Pipeline
Hytera Trunking Solution facilitates the China-Asia Gas Pipeline.
The China-Asia Gas Pipeline, the longest natural gas pipeline all over the world, which is from the border ofTurkmenistan and Uzbekistan, through central Uzbekistan and southern Kazakhstan, then enters into China.The total length of the pipeline is more than 10,000 kilometers. Annually stable transfer about 300 billion cubic meters natural gas to China, which is equal to half of China's domestic natural gas production in 2007.
China National Petroleum Corporation had invested more than 7 billion USO to construct this pipeline.The pipeline has important strategic significance for Chinese government and economic development. In order to ensure the project run well, a comprehensive solution was needed, including the GSM solution, the GE compressor solution, video monitor solution, TRS(Trunk Radio System) solution and many other solutions. Hytera took part in this project as the subcontractor ofTrunk Radio System provider.
System safety at most, therefore the explosion-proof llC class radio is necessary and its output power must be lower than 1W. Also the comprehensive dispatching and management function is in need; the detailed customer requirements are as below:
- > 95% coverage,> 99% onetime call termination rate.
- Interconnection between the TRS with PSTN/PABX: the radio under the vehicle should call to the rad under each Base Station through the voice exchange network.
- Can use conventional radios under Trunk system.
- Take future expansion into account and be ready to upgrade into Digital era. Turnkey project, calls for comprehensive engineering capability.
- Data application: besides the basic voice dispatching, the SMS and status message function is also needed.
After analyzing the technical requirements, we designed the specific solution which includes:
- 1 control center
- 7 base stations
- 3 TS-8600 vehicle mini trunk system TS-8600
- 40 RD98X repeaters
- 180 portable radios compatible with hytera system
- System management for terminals and dispatchers
Besides providing equipment, Hytera assisted customer in many other aspects:
- IP over satellite to realize communication between mini trunk vehicle and fix trunk system.
- Provide outsourcing llC low power radio, proving system's compatibility.
- Enlarge coverage by adjusting 1 RD98XM to repeater mode under every base station.
- Excellent site planning and product performance helps to achieve 1 time call access.
- Realize TRS connect with PSTN/PABX by 2-time dial up.
- DMR oriented RD98XM supports analog system while makes it possible for future upgrade to digital system.
- System installation/ commissioning.
- Tower purchase/ installation/ frequency application.
- Tailored solutions for customer, like special-size-made MPT base station.
Voice from customer
"Hytera was well in line with our work and provided us a lot of help, no matter in documentation provided, technical communication, or delivery support, Hytera performed s a experienced international company, we were so happy to cooperate with Hytera and hope we will still have opportunity to cooperate in the next stage of gas pipeline project. "
--Eric Liu, Project Manager from China National Petroleum Corporation
"Thanks for all the help Hytera provided to Huawei, we are glad to find so excellent subcontractor and I am sure you will provide us more help in project deliver, I am sure we ill have nice cooperation through the whole project and we will try to find more operation opportunity I"
--Peter Zhang, Design Manager from Huawei
China - Asia Gas Pipeline